I saw this earlier tonight and had mixed emotions about it. It seemed like the girl was trying to be funny for YouTube at her dog's expense. I understand if it was something little, but going crazy for cleaning supplies?? That right there with no visual aid along with it is scary enough. I'm glad he was okay, but it made me feel automatically angry and upset that this video was ever attempted [understandably that there was no intent to have the explosion of paint or fire whatsoever].
But I wasn't there and don't know the whole story, so I can't assume anything. I just hope that if someone's animal [not just a corgi] freaks out over something and it is a DANGEROUS something, that it isn't taken lightly. Pets are like children, and I'm pretty sure one of the first things you do when you bring home a baby is put a cupboard stopper on the cleaning supplies. Not saying everyone HAS to do this, but if my pups ever learned how to open up a cupboard [or a closed anything, for that matter], I would make sure it was a safe situation.
As long as the corgi is Ok~
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Rural King Recalls Deer Corn Because of Possible Health Risk
T.A.L.K. Before You Treat
All Creatures Great and Small: Properly Medicate Them All
Allergy Alert (milk) - Kameda brand Rice Crackers
Health Hazard (Salmonella) - in shell hazelnuts
© 2013 Created by Sam Tsang.
Report a boo boo |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.