1. My corgis will NEVER blow their coat at the same time. This would make my life entirely too easy. Instead, Bear will shed now, for the next three weeks, THEN Goldy will begin her molting. MUCH better to drag it out over two months.
2. Although raised in my home, Goldy will forever be an outside dog. She goes outside to lay in the grass/snow/mud whenever she can. Today I hadn't heard from her in a bit and went to check on her...she had made herself a little bed in the bale of hay I had gotten for the grass and was curled up like a baby sheep in 30 degree weather ...even though we have a perfectly WARM HOUSE to nap in. When I invited her inside for her snooze she looked completely aggravated that I had awakened her from her peaceful slumber.
3. My front windows will never be clean again. Having a perfect view of the street simply invites Corgi noseprints.
4. Of ALL the places in the house (sectional, bed, two crates, 3 dog beds) they will literally argue with each other about who gets to lay in the "Perfect Chair" in front of the window. Yes, my $1200 zero gravity chair is my dogs' favorite place to nap - they have champagne taste, and corgi pocketbooks.
5. My Dyson is the best gift I ever bought myself. Seriously. I'm not kidding.