Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

20+ year-old corgi/golden

Lady, the dog who first brought "corgi" to our attention, lived for over 20 years. She wandered off to die 3 weeks after our bro-in-law's u…

Started by John Wolff

3 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Jane Christensen

Soft Travel Crate Suggestions?

I'm looking for a soft travel crate that I can use in my car.  Do any of you have any suggestions on which ones are best for corgs and what…

Started by susan

7 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by susan

How long is your corgi?

Have you ever looked at your pup and thought, wow, she/he is really long.  I do.  LOL.  She is only 8 months, and about 2 months ago she st…

Started by susan

2 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Jane

Is My Pup On The Small Side

Hey corgi lovers. Have a question and maybe one of you can help. My 10 month old pup Bear to me is on the small side and isn't gaining weig…

Started by Amber Brookfield

8 Oct 13, 2013

New puppy toys must have

Hello all. I bring Weston home Sept. 29th and feel I have read everything I can on new Corgi puppies (so much my heads spinning lol) Mymque…

Started by Erin & Weston

13 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Denis J.

newbie need some info on corgi

hi, first of all im sorry if i posted this on the wrong section, because i've a lot of questions about this favourite breed of mine. i'm fr…

Started by 10-Dee-Q

1 Sep 2, 2013

Shedding

Hi everyone! So little Chiba is about 15 weeks now and she still doesn't really shed.  Corgis are well known for their massive amounts of s…

Started by Bella & Chiba

14 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Dave & Danielle

I need help with a name!

Hi everyone. I will be receiving my corgi on Monday! But I am still indecisive in picking out a name. :( I wanted a funny name so I chose W…

Started by Claire

7 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Sara (Howie and Holli)

I want to know what coat type my puppy is.

I recently purchased a pembroke corgi at a pet shop. I have researched different coat types, but I'm not sure what type she is. She has a b…

Started by Leslie Argueta

22 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Markley

Questions about the right crate?

Okay so I'm going to go buy a crate tomorrow. I reall like the way the travel crates look because wired cages don't look so appealing to me…

Started by Claire

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by