Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Puppy excessive biting

Hello! I have a puppy who's almost 3 months old and we've had her for almost a month. She's very lovable and smart but it's so hard to stop…

Started by Lilothecorgi

6 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

Corgi & (human) Baby

In a few months we will be having an addition to our little family and I am anxious to say the least...I've read stories about how corgis a…

Started by Emily Horton

2 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Bev Levy

Treat for semi-supervised pen time?

I'm wondering if anybody has suggestions for treats to occupy Tegan's time when she's in the x-pen?  She seems to be just fine going to sle…

Started by C_Lowe

11 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Chelsea Meredith

Training to pick up a toy rather than bark at the door?

Alright so we all know how impossible it is to get our little buddies to stop barking at sounds/things/people/whatever so I want to try the…

Started by Cristy Sheppard

15 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Holly

Who else's corgis LOVE children?!

Orion and Laika are completely enamored by children anywhere we go. If Orion sees a child in Petsmart he has to run up to them, put his ear…

Started by Monica, Orion, and Laika

21 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

Severe resource guarding issues

My corgi is now 7 months and is showing severe resource guarding food aggression. When we got her at 4 months we started making her meals m…

Started by Rosanna and Edwin

7 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Bev Levy

Treat Alternative for House Training?

Gatsby joined our family last week and we couldn't be more thrilled! He is learning many things very quickly, and is a good boy. One issue,…

Started by Sarah Sidronio

6 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

Resource Guarding

Lily is resource guarding just about anything you give her.  If she wants it, within 5 seconds of giving her something, she'll star with th…

Started by mosesbotbol

12 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Beth

Corgi refusing to walk

Hi everyone, This is my first post and I made this account right when I got my little corgi but have not had any time to participate as I'…

Started by Rosanna and Edwin

12 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Rosanna and Edwin

Corgi and cats

Hi everyone I can't seem to manage how to teach Pem to be nice to the kitties. She loves the cats and likes chasing them. The cats do like…

Started by Brenda & Pemmy

9 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by