Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TORN CRANIAL(ANTERIOR) CRUCIATE LIGAMENT (ACL)

Today is probably the second saddest Corgi day in my life. Bonni injured her leg at the dog park on Saturday after just 5 minutes of play.…

Started by Candy

8 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

REVERSE SNEEZING Update9/18/15 : PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

Over the past year I have been dealing on and off with respiratory allergies which appeared to be seasonal. First one dog, then another, th…

Started by Anna Morelli

18 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Jamie lynn

Lyme again

Becca tested positive for Lyme disease today. She also had it in 2013. Then she wasn't showing symptoms and it was during a screening. This…

Started by Marcie

11 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by Marcie

pet insurance(general)

I have a general pet question, asking for my son.  Has anyone had pet insurance-is it worth it, do they pay, etc. Any specific co. stand ou…

Started by Carol

13 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by John Wolff

Just ordered Maddie's wheel chair

I've not updated for some time on Maddie. By early summer she was hardly walking and we took her to a rehab vet for a cart fitting.  The v…

Started by Beth

11 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Linda

wheelchairs

I've taken Alie to outside by a stroller. She's not an active corgi for her life so she seems to be ok riding on it. But sometimes she trie…

Started by megumi nakamura

2 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Beth

Hopeless Grass Burn, please HELP.

So we have try pretty much everything, the grass rock, Nutri Vet Grass Guard Max and other stuff from Pet Smart. We even dig out all the la…

Started by Vic

9 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

What to do when a corgi loses a partner...? A sad topic, but maybe important.

When a dog dies, is it advisable for its partner(s) to witness the death and/or its body? A recent (sad) photo essay in Harper's magazine…

Started by John Wolff

12 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

Epilepsy

Ellie had two seizures within 12 hours over the weekend. Based on her behavior, I suspect she's been having them for the past week when I'v…

Started by Heather & Ellie

29 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by John Wolff

Crystals and lost appetite

my corgi started skipping meals and lost interest in food. Weird, right? The vet ran a blood panel and everything came back normal. Then th…

Started by Ivy

4 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Holly

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by