Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Puppy Pneumonia

Our little man has been having a very rough week. Last Thursday we brought him into the vet after his clear, runny nose turned yucky and he…

Started by Marina Holshevnikoff

7 May 5, 2014
Reply by Jane Christensen

Corgi allergic to Heartguard Plus..Alternatives??

My Corgi, Blaze has been using Heartguard plus for 11 years now, for the past 7 he has had allergies so bad he licks his feet bloody, and e…

Started by Suzanne

6 May 5, 2014
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Too long of walks?

I am worried I have been walking Arrow too long/far. How long should a 6/7 month old puppy be walking? What about a hike once a week. Is a…

Started by Caitlin Randolph

7 May 3, 2014
Reply by Lily S.

EPI study, corgis needed

I am passing this along for my friend, whose corgi has EPI.EPI is Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency. This means the pancreas is not produci…

Started by Geri & Sidney

2 May 2, 2014
Reply by Ashley Vicari

Luffy broke his wisdom tooth from chewing his antler!

My poor Luffy broke his wisdom tooth, half of it chipped off. Is there anything I can do in the meantime until his vet visit on Friday?  He…

Started by N a t h a n & L u f f y

4 May 1, 2014
Reply by Bev Levy

Tick Removal

My almost 2 year old pup Gizmo had a tick on his face last night that my husband tried to pull off with tweezers.  We have no idea how long…

Started by Kelly Pelchat

7 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Nexgard

Has anyone heard of NexGard for flea and tick control? It is a chewable and is what my vet is pushing this year.

Started by Marcie

11 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Tali'Sha and Gible

Vomitting and diarrhea?

So, Ein was a poop and puke machine yesterday. She had the bouts of the runs and was very puky. She puked all last night. We counted 11 tim…

Started by Andrea

9 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Avyon

TICKS........

Found a tick on the top of Tuckers head today!!!!!  I tried the cotton ball and soap like I had read to do and that didnt work so I then pu…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

12 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Holly

Won't eat normal food and we're going away on holiday

Hi all I hope someone has some ideas to help us! Our Corgi, Fortie, won't eat his regular dog food, ie the dry food. He loves his treats, h…

Started by Bea S

13 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Markley

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by