Other (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What to feed my corgi?

Hey everybody, I got just got my little corgi pup three days ago! =]]] The breeder gave me some purina dry and wet food, I'm thinking abou…

Started by vicky

11 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Yogi

Dog Friendly Vacation

Anybody have suggestions about where to rent a place on the beach, prob in N. Carolina. Looking for a dog friendly house rental on a dog fr…

Started by pat and mike

3 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Corgi license plates!

I got new vintage Nevada Corgi license plates a few weeks back. I thought you guys might appreciate them!

Started by Curt, Griffin and Violet

6 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Curt, Griffin and Violet

Kennel, Crate or Both?

Do you have two crates for your puppy: a wire one for the house and a hard plastic one for the car? My new puppy comes home in 2 weeks, so…

Started by Indy

6 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Karen & Bailey

Name Suggestions Please!!

I'm getting my second corgi later on this summer and I'm having trouble thinking of a name..got any suggestions??? The pup is going to be…

Started by Charlie (Corgi)&Daisy(Human)

2 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by alynne

Are you Single? There are corgi owners who are single, would you like to know them?

Are you Single? There are corgi owners who are single, would you like to know them? Starting from scratch. Are there any 'Single' people wh…

Started by Court

1 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Toys!

I'm sure toys get destroyed in all of your houses as quickly as they do in mine, but I thought I'd share my thoughs on where to get the bes…

Started by Kaleena

20 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Update: Chloe's puppies @ 3 weeks old.

hello everyone! I thought I would give an update on how the pups are doing. They just turned 4 weeks last night. They are coming along ver…

Started by Alfredo

9 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Stanley & Charlotte

Be my friend!!!

I would like to be friend with ever corgi lover...so add me!!!

Started by Remy and Maddy

0 May 31, 2008

Whelping and raising puppies

I am planning to breed my corgis. It will be my first time. I would like to chat with others that have already experienced whelping and rai…

Started by Nancy

1 May 30, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by