Regional Events ONLY (426)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Toronto Corgis out there??

Recently I heard about a Daschund meetup at a local leashless park and I was inspired to see if something similar could be done for local C…

Started by Sylvia

4 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Dana C

Vote for Cutest Dog in Atlanta

Vote for Our Corgi Emmett for the cutest dog!! We need help please!http://1057thegroove.clearcontests.com/front/image_contest2.asp?s=A68892

Started by Jason & Gina Herden

0 Jul 29, 2010

Scottsdale groomers

Ok, mousse is getting really scraggly and stinky. Time for the full spa treatment so she doesn't scare the relatives at christmas! Anyone…

Started by Lisa and Mousse

13 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Lisa and Mousse

owners in GTA

Hi all, I was wondering if there are any owners in the GTA. I live in mississauga, please share your location if you live in even ontario.T…

Started by Daniel M

2 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dana C

2010 Pacific Northwest Corgi Picnic - 7/31

Is it July already? My how time flies! Rain Or Shine (this year, ya never know) Saturday July 31, 2010 Noon until whenever Leo & Kathy…

Started by Leo Notenboom

0 Jul 11, 2010

Local dog parks Orlando

Hello, My Chloe is a little over 4 months, all up to date on her shots and now I want to take her to a local dog park so she can run around…

Started by Angela

3 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Stanley & Charlotte

Corgi groups in Madison County Illinois

Does anyone know if there are Corgi groups that get together in the Highland, Troy, Edwardsville,Collinsville, Illinois area?

Started by Mary M

0 Jul 1, 2010

Our Little babies

Hi!  It has been great getting all of your ideas and suggestions on our puppies!  Thanks for all the help!   We are please to announce that…

Started by Frankie

0 Jun 29, 2010

Corgi Breeder in SF Bay Area

I'm in San Francisco and looking to get a puppy in the near future. Can anybody recommend a breeder or where I can start looking for a corg…

Started by Ann

1 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

Western NY Corgis!!

A few of us in town have discussed the possiblilty of marching our corgis in the Labor Day Parade here in Clarence Center NY come September…

Started by Joanna, Rainy and Calvin

1 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by