Beauty and the Beast's Discussions (324)

Discussions Replied To (296) Replies Latest Activity

"Same problem. He'll stop if the visitor is not paying attention, but it's really har…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Dec 11, 2009 to Jumping Up on Visitors

4 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Denise Hawkins

"Some places will accept titers and some won't. It's a real pain in the b. My instruc…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Dec 10, 2009 to Minimal Vaccinations

37 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Wow that's impressive. When my corgi knows that I'm out of treats he won't pay any a…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Dec 10, 2009 to Vivi displays some confusing behavior while learning basic commands.

21 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

"Wow what a great post! Thank you so much for describing your experience! I've been t…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Dec 10, 2009 to Teaching Tricks: How I done it.

12 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by John Wolff

"If you're concerned about your dog getting enough entertainment while you're away yo…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Dec 9, 2009 to indoor /outdoor pet

11 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Beauty and the Beast

"Yes, it's the same with Shiro. Except that 2 of his nails in each paw are filed at a…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Dec 9, 2009 to Filing nails while walking

6 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Beth

"What kind of treats do you use? He might respond better to something more "delicious…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Dec 8, 2009 to Vivi displays some confusing behavior while learning basic commands.

21 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

"Is there any big differnce between clicker and marker word?"

Beauty and the Beast replied Dec 8, 2009 to Vivi displays some confusing behavior while learning basic commands.

21 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

"Try doing it without a command first. That's what all trainers recommend. He doesn't…"

21 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

"I live in NC but I could take one. We could arrange to meet when you take SS to Tene…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Dec 8, 2009 to the worst that could happen...(PLEASE READ!)

8 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Beth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service