Rebecca Marie O'Bryan's Discussions (1,448)

Discussions Replied To (1317) Replies Latest Activity

"my corgi is named teddy me and my husband call him ted bear, food monster, big head…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Sep 8, 2010 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"thank u!:) i cant wait to move there, its so pretty!"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Sep 8, 2010 to in winter do u still use flea meds??

22 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"thank u for the link:) that really helped me out as i didnt really know about the we…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Sep 8, 2010 to in winter do u still use flea meds??

22 Sep 10, 2010

"your very welcome:) i love this site so much, everyone is so willing to help and ans…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Sep 7, 2010 to FLEAS

10 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Ollie & Prie Misra

"im sorry to hear that this happened to her.i heard of this but i dont think its in m…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Sep 7, 2010 to in winter do u still use flea meds??

22 Sep 10, 2010

"i see what u mean about that, of course if i see fleas i bathe them but if to cold i…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Sep 7, 2010 to in winter do u still use flea meds??

22 Sep 10, 2010

"i see what u mean, im thinking about just putting the flea stuff on when it gets war…"

22 Sep 10, 2010

"i have been using advantix and i havnt seen a flea and we dont have ticks that bad b…"

22 Sep 10, 2010

"i use to live in michigan:) we will be moving to DC so i could imagine that the temp…"

22 Sep 10, 2010

"Fleas r terrible here. I recomend u wash them with adams flea shampoo. Its the best…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Sep 7, 2010 to FLEAS

10 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Ollie & Prie Misra

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by