Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"Franklin recently started doing that too. Its so weird bc he is TOTALLY fine with 95…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 9, 2011 to Sudden Aggression

9 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Kathy Losacco

"I have heard this before too. People all have their own experiences with one or two…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 9, 2011 to Personality Change at 10 months?

7 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Beth

"I gotta agree Franklin is just like Scrat. He is just so unaware of all the trouble…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 9, 2011 to What fictional character does your corgi remind you of?

9 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by steve smith

"YAY!"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 7, 2011 to How to get rid of that awful smell

15 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"I agree before you attempt this you need to make sure you are good at rollerblading…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 7, 2011 to corgis and skijoring/ rollerblading

7 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny

"My story isn't a corgi story but it's a funny dog story anyway. Several years ago a…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 6, 2011 to Jack and the Easter Cake: Let's hear funny food stories!

80 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by David

"I rollerblade with Franklin. I just make sure not to push him too hard. We usually o…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 6, 2011 to corgis and skijoring/ rollerblading

7 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny

"It seems a little weird to me that the breeder would not be willing to hold the pupp…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 6, 2011 to question about new puppy and if i should take him with me...

26 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

"Actually the first set doesn't really do much at all for their immune system and if…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 6, 2011 to Walking a puppy on grass thats been exposed to possible other dogs?

18 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Lloyd & Elisabeth (Kobi)

"Beth, I am having trouble with this website and it won't let me send messages. I'm w…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 6, 2011 to How to get rid of that awful smell

15 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by