Rebecca Marie O'Bryan's Discussions (1,448)

Discussions Replied To (1317) Replies Latest Activity

"thank u:) i talking to the owner of the place and said if no one is in the tennis co…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jun 9, 2010 to moving into a nice appartment but need some ideas

20 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"teddy just LOVES people! ever time i take him out he looks for people and then insis…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jun 9, 2010 to Does your dog have a preference? Other dogs or kids.

14 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Jacki & Izi

"awww! so cute! we use to that all that all the time when are other dog was alive, th…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jun 8, 2010 to moving into a nice appartment but need some ideas

20 Jun 16, 2010

"haha, thats so awesome:) lol but it makes sense. thanks for posting it"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jun 7, 2010 to Why we should be nice to people...

10 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp

"very true lol all though he is a very quiet boy and does what he is told:)...except…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jun 7, 2010 to moving into a nice appartment but need some ideas

20 Jun 16, 2010

"thank u:) it has an upper floor but we choose the bottom that way he dosnt hurt his…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jun 7, 2010 to moving into a nice appartment but need some ideas

20 Jun 16, 2010

"i agree, he loves it, i have to say thats his favorite thing to do lol. he does know…"

20 Jun 16, 2010

"thank u so very much for the link!!!!:) me and my husband were so worried about us g…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jun 6, 2010 to For those with Military Friends/Family

9 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

"thank you for the info. the blog was pretty interesting. when i used confortis, it w…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied May 29, 2010 to k9 advantix

15 May 4, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"i agree! lol once u get them its almost impossible to get rid of. i think this produ…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied May 29, 2010 to k9 advantix

15 May 4, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by