Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"Our girls are always fed in the morning, but we often find that they have kibble lef…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Jul 7, 2011 to Does anyone feed 1x per day? Advice, please!

11 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Susan Bowles

"I think it's the very large ears that make the fireworks so frightening."

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Jul 6, 2011 to Jackson didn't like the fireworks..:-(

24 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Quincy ^,,^ & Michelle : )

"Our girls have no problem with the fireworks, but I remember reading a thread on thi…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Jul 6, 2011 to Jackson didn't like the fireworks..:-(

24 Jul 10, 2011

"have you tried those heavy vests? I think they're called thunder vests. I know some…"

24 Jul 10, 2011

"love it!"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Jul 6, 2011 to Entertaining dog pictures (not corgi related)

5 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

"Adorable! congratulations!"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Jun 16, 2011 to Bunny-hoppin', back-sleeping, adorable new Corgi!

9 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Chelsea

"I bet my daughter will be excited to make this!  "

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Jun 11, 2011 to Pupsicles: Fun summer treat!

21 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

"I would keep trying Petfinder.  I don't know how far you are willing to drive, but I…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Jun 8, 2011 to Looking to adopt-Memphis/Arkansas area

8 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Kayla and Mason

"that explains a lot! not only the sweetness, but the hyperness!  (and the delicate i…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied May 25, 2011 to Crazy (REALLY) For Corgis?

57 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Manda and Chloe

"Last night I took the girls out for evening potties in the rain with an umbrella.  W…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied May 24, 2011 to Crazy (REALLY) For Corgis?

57 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Manda and Chloe

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service