Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug's Discussions (208)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

"Gromit went after two chair legs on our dining table chairs. We were not happy about…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Sep 11, 2010 to Chewing on Furniture - Help!

15 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Jessie & Alwyn

"Sam's right on. I would add that your fiancé should be speaking up too. If as an adu…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Aug 21, 2010 to So annoyed right now!!! And I don't know where to post this but it is corgi behavior related

15 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Krystal G

"Goodness, you guys are having a terrible time of it! Lots of good Corgi thoughts hea…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Aug 16, 2010 to My corgi developed cloudy, blue eye(s)...please help? (Warning: LONG)

74 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Stephanie

"This is an interesting discussion. I love reading how others have trained their dogs…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Aug 13, 2010 to How do dogs think?

22 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug

"Right here on MyCorgi you can see Scott Wiley's Corgi crew herding cattle up in Mont…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Aug 10, 2010 to Nat Geo program hightlights corgis

7 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Avyon

"If you want to overwhelm yourself you can used this link to find all mentions of Cor…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Aug 7, 2010 to Corgi Sighting....Need Advice!

18 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"Definitely not a bulldog though, or a greyhound. ;-)"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Aug 4, 2010 to Is my dog a cardigan or pembroke welsh corgi?

35 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Teresa Gilpin

"I'd vote for him being a Pem. His face doesn't look "hound" enough to be a Cardy. Th…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Aug 3, 2010 to Is my dog a cardigan or pembroke welsh corgi?

35 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Teresa Gilpin

"Betts is right on, just a surprised yelp and pulling your hand back will do it. Pupp…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Aug 2, 2010 to Nipping

7 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Krissy C.

"My sympathies to your friend. Making the decision to put down a beloved pet is heart…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Jul 20, 2010 to My Friend's St. Bernard

10 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Bobbi & Penni

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by