Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"well its been a few hours since he ran and played and still no limping so I will pro…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 12, 2011 to one of my worst fears was almost realized today

49 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Cerny

"I broke the rules big time today.....I took Frank for an off leash walk and let him…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 12, 2011 to one of my worst fears was almost realized today

49 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Cerny

"It means his bone marrow is making too many cells. I guess that could make sense wit…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 12, 2011 to Bucher's test results

3 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Kelly M.

"you can also add citrus to the spray bottle (i.e. some lime or lemon juice). Dogs HA…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 12, 2011 to OH BOY...my Frankielishious loves to bark!!!

18 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"take her temp. Generally if there is an infection they will have a slightly elevated…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 9, 2011 to Facial swelling after tooth extraction

2 Apr 9, 2011

"You need to take him to puppy classes.....like yesterday! He needs to learn boundari…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 9, 2011 to HELP!!

14 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by MERLIN (Joy & Alex)

"I think the trainers at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary are a good example of trainers…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 9, 2011 to Cesar Millan????

10 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Jane

"no do not cut his hair. Their hair helps insulate them both from the cold and the su…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 8, 2011 to Shaving or cutting hair

10 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"They have many books out there that you can look for recipes for home cooked meals.…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 8, 2011 to Making puppy food

9 Apr 8, 2011

"My first thought with the way you are describing it is ACL (CCL) tear, I'd take her…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 6, 2011 to Limping Badly

12 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Lou Ann Lemaster

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by