Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"it could be caused by a lot of different things, if its in both eyes than it is more…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 8, 2011 to Excessive eye discharge? (eye booger)

6 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Michelle

"I'll try to find the links. I had just read about it when Wellness Core was still re…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 7, 2011 to regular wellness vs. wellness core ?

14 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"A super high protein food is GREAT for cats, they are obligate carnivores and can ea…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 6, 2011 to regular wellness vs. wellness core ?

14 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"me too! She is near me, so if I was in the market for a second dog I'd take her in a…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 5, 2011 to Ran Across This Corgi on Craigslist

2 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"I saw that the other day. I buy Taste of the Wild from Tractor Supply and it runs pr…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 5, 2011 to 4health dog food

2 Feb 5, 2011

"try some boiled chicken and white rice, maybe add a bit of low sodium chicken broth.…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 5, 2011 to Ultrasound for liver problems?

21 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by AMY HANEY

"a lot of the symptoms sound like Cushing's, including the increased liver enzymes. H…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 2, 2011 to Ultrasound for liver problems?

21 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by AMY HANEY

"before outings to different neighborhoods, ask your vet where they get most of their…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 31, 2011 to My Corgi Hates Car Rides!

14 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Dora & Rocky

"One thing to think about too is how are you breaking up these fights? Oftentimes own…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 31, 2011 to Sibling Rivalry

8 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Kimberlie

"Do as others have said and put warm water in her food. If she doesn't eat it, pick i…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 30, 2011 to eating problem

18 Jan 30, 2011

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by