Susan Stanton's Discussions (462)

Discussions Replied To (434) Replies Latest Activity

"I only use the furminator, myself. I will use a comb, but only if I'm looking for ti…"

Susan Stanton replied Jun 4, 2009 to The FURminator

7 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Cindi

"I also rave about it. It's the best for really clearing out the underbrush of their…"

Susan Stanton replied Jun 4, 2009 to The FURminator

7 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Cindi

"Honestly, I think Ethel could develop an entire poo rating system. She prefers grass…"

Susan Stanton replied Jun 3, 2009 to Obsessive rabbit and bird poo eating problem

19 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

"hahaha, me too. I would love to a herd of corgis. Some day, some day. That would be…"

Susan Stanton replied Jun 3, 2009 to How many is too many?

11 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Ziska Childs

"Isn't it the cutest thing? I call Ethel my little submarine, her snout is like the p…"

Susan Stanton replied Jun 3, 2009 to Corgis and swimming

10 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Avyon

"I have mixed feelings about dog parks. We use our local one regularly, but I'm reall…"

Susan Stanton replied Jun 3, 2009 to what would you do if you were at the dog park and your dog....

18 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"I totally agree. Bertie (who never humped a thing for the first 4 years of his life!…"

Susan Stanton replied Jun 2, 2009 to what would you do if you were at the dog park and your dog....

18 Jun 20, 2009

"If cost isn't an issue, and they are getting good care and attention -- and nobody s…"

Susan Stanton replied Jun 2, 2009 to How many is too many?

11 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Ziska Childs

"Me too! Since I got Ethel a year ago, Bertie (now 5) will sometimes identify the "le…"

Susan Stanton replied Jun 2, 2009 to what would you do if you were at the dog park and your dog....

18 Jun 20, 2009

"I believe Ethel Barrymore's goal in life is to go white-water rafting without a raft…"

Susan Stanton replied Jun 2, 2009 to Corgis and swimming

10 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Avyon

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by