Susan Stanton's Discussions (462)

Discussions Replied To (434) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think a thick, cloudy mucus is ever "normal" -- pee should be clear and yell…"

Susan Stanton replied May 4, 2009 to Pee Problems?

3 May 4, 2009
Reply by Zach and Lisa

"Well, I started B on the duralactin on Sat and he has been so much better (also a gl…"

Susan Stanton replied May 4, 2009 to Does Anyone Use Duralactin (natural anti-inflammatory) for Chronic Discomfort

15 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

"Bertie and Ethel were both eating combo kibble/soft food when I got them at 8-9 week…"

Susan Stanton replied May 4, 2009 to When can puppy start eating solid dog food?

8 May 7, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

"I'm no sure I have much advice, just wanted to wish you good luck with two new pups!…"

Susan Stanton replied May 3, 2009 to I could use some tips on staying the alpha when my pack increases.

1 May 3, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

"Oh yes, Bertie will poke my legs with his cold wet nose to get my attention -- he ha…"

Susan Stanton replied May 3, 2009 to Is nose poking a Corgi trait or just a silly Leo thing?

22 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"Bertie has actually fallen asleep mid-lick. He'll be lying on the couch licking, and…"

Susan Stanton replied May 1, 2009 to Licking

18 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by N a t h a n & L u f f y

"Gosh I'm so glad to hear she's doing better. Yes, I know what you mean, though, abou…"

Susan Stanton replied Apr 30, 2009 to Addison's Disease....

40 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Pippin and Gambler

"How is Scooter doing lately? Still getting back to being herself? We were thinking a…"

Susan Stanton replied Apr 30, 2009 to Addison's Disease....

40 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Pippin and Gambler

"Whatever is wrong with B, whether hip or knee, it is mild right now. I just don't li…"

Susan Stanton replied Apr 30, 2009 to Does Anyone Use Duralactin (natural anti-inflammatory) for Chronic Discomfort

15 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

"Yay! My Bertie had a sensitive tummy, and he was the first dog I'd had in years, so…"

Susan Stanton replied Apr 30, 2009 to throwing up...

12 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service