Sky and Lyla's Discussions (495)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"Beth, I think the saddest thing probably is that the Aussie rescues are absolutely o…"

Sky and Lyla replied Nov 11, 2009 to The myth (and sometimes outright deception) of "Champion bloodlines."

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"I don't know how it works in other breeds, and I won't act like I do. But I do know…"

Sky and Lyla replied Nov 11, 2009 to The myth (and sometimes outright deception) of "Champion bloodlines."

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"I just have to get my two cents into this conversation because I find it so interest…"

Sky and Lyla replied Nov 10, 2009 to The myth (and sometimes outright deception) of "Champion bloodlines."

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"That's interesting. I notice the same thing in Australian Shepherds (my personal fav…"

Sky and Lyla replied Nov 10, 2009 to The myth (and sometimes outright deception) of "Champion bloodlines."

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"That's awesome! I totally want to try it!"

Sky and Lyla replied Nov 5, 2009 to Scent Games!

10 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Garrett, Katie, & Conan

"I found this by chance today. It's still not as good of a solution as what you had,…"

Sky and Lyla replied Nov 3, 2009 to Micro Chips with GPS through Your Wireless Carrier?

10 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Buddy & Wynstan

"Here is a topic I started on it a few months ago (http://mycorgi.ning.com/forum/topi…"

Sky and Lyla replied Nov 2, 2009 to Calorie Intake?

5 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Alice

"No, that certainly wouldn't do, lol. Although I must admit, I'm very curious now as…"

Sky and Lyla replied Nov 2, 2009 to Symptoms = Sick?

10 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Sky and Lyla

"I actually haven't noticed it as much today. Keep your fingers crossed that it reall…"

Sky and Lyla replied Nov 1, 2009 to Symptoms = Sick?

10 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Sky and Lyla

"Oh dear! You're right, that doesn't help me stay calm, lol! Both doggies are on year…"

Sky and Lyla replied Nov 1, 2009 to Symptoms = Sick?

10 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Sky and Lyla

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service