Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know of anybody who has had the TTA repair and at UC Davis I think they are…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jul 10, 2012 to TTA repair for torn ACL--Update

4 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Markley

"I tried the Thundershirt on Kirby and am assuming the Anxiety Wrap is a very similar…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jul 10, 2012 to Calming Face Wrap

5 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Lucinda Marie Ludwig

"I switched Franklin to Taste of the Wild from Blue Buffalo about 2 years ago and hav…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jul 10, 2012 to Dog Food Suggestions

7 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Probably 3 of the 5 vets at my office recommed rawhide bones and aren't too worried…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jul 9, 2012 to Bones Bones Bones

9 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"I LOVE when they label dogs as PBGVs lol. I have only seen 2 of those in the 5 years…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jul 7, 2012 to Rescues and breed misidentification

35 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

"I don't want to scare you but it is very possible the rib bone is causing an obstruc…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jul 7, 2012 to Zion has diarrhea and vomitting in last 36~ hours. Time to take him to vet?

2 Jul 7, 2012

"We see this in the vet a lot. Especially with bully mixes. I can't tell you how many…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jul 7, 2012 to Rescues and breed misidentification

35 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

"Honest Kitchen also makes a dehydrated meal that you add meat to. It is pretty cheap…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jul 6, 2012 to Home Made Corgi Food Recommendations & Experiences

4 Jul 6, 2012

"Yeah I think sometimes maybe the best we can do for them is pull them from a bad sit…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jul 6, 2012 to Hard decisions....UPDATE

50 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

"love the idea of freezing the food in ice cube trays! I may try this as a health sna…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jul 5, 2012 to Home Made Corgi Food Recommendations & Experiences

4 Jul 6, 2012

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service