Natalie, Lance &Tucker's Discussions (2,108)

Discussions Replied To (1771) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh my gosh, Im so sorry, you are going through this, prayers coming your way for  Gr…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 16, 2011 to DHPP vaccine gone wrong--Prayers for Gracie please

58 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Zigward & Kimberly

"okay, I had to laugh when you said when she winds down for nap time :) ...I hope she…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 16, 2011 to The Day I Have Been Waiting For.......Overnight Visit With My Niece!!

15 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Jane T. (& Griffin)

"Yeah, my niece will be on the go non-stop from the time she gets here til the time s…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 15, 2011 to The Day I Have Been Waiting For.......Overnight Visit With My Niece!!

15 Sep 16, 2011

"Maybe I will even have my niece throw the ball for Lance over the gate for him to fe…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 15, 2011 to The Day I Have Been Waiting For.......Overnight Visit With My Niece!!

15 Sep 16, 2011

"I wasn't going to gate Tucker, as he is pretty calm, but I wouldn't want Lance to ge…"

15 Sep 16, 2011

"LOL...yeah Tucker will be ok....Lance is the one who is a nervous nelly and need to…"

15 Sep 16, 2011

"Wow, see you just never know.  They both share water out of the same bowl just fine,…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 15, 2011 to Punctured Mouth/Split Lip...Treatment Advice Please!! Updated

18 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"Hi Steve,   Thanks for asking!   I posted an update above.  :)  "

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 15, 2011 to Punctured Mouth/Split Lip...Treatment Advice Please!! Updated

18 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"Could you give her wet food with the dry food?"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 15, 2011 to How to get Sage to eat more?

18 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Kodiak

"Im so sorry what your friend is going through.  Our thoughts and prayers are with he…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 15, 2011 to Prayers/Healing thoughts needed for friend's beagle Sara - update

19 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service