Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know if this is real. Before I got Truck, I applied for the top blue merle C…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 8, 2012 to 3 cardis (look purebred) in Victorville, CA

7 May 8, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"He was originally crate trained ok, he was accustomed to sleeping in the crate with…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 7, 2012 to All good things must come to an end :-(

52 May 15, 2012
Reply by Chris, Kadi & Brodie

"He is generally pretty good when I'm home but I have caught him trying to chase a fe…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 7, 2012 to All good things must come to an end :-(

52 May 15, 2012

"Dog pet insurance is very different than human. With pets you have to pay up front,…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 7, 2012 to Pet Insurance

13 May 9, 2012
Reply by Gail Phillips

"I really like the ex-pen because how I have it set up he can go outside (I have a do…"

52 May 15, 2012

"http://www.amazon.com/Pet-Naturals-Vermont-Flavored-Chewables/dp/B0...   I have amaz…"

52 May 15, 2012

"Keep puppy in an ex-pen on linoleum or a non-carpeted surface, never allow him/her o…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 7, 2012 to Puppy proofing your house

8 May 7, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"lol the patience isn't really there! I open my door, see the destruction, and then h…"

52 May 15, 2012

"I can't cover the pen because its not set up in a circle/square, more of a line lodg…"

52 May 15, 2012

"he most definitely know's he did bad because when he is a good boy (like today) he i…"

52 May 15, 2012

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service