Susan Stanton's Discussions (462)

Discussions Replied To (434) Replies Latest Activity

"I was just checking to see if there was any news.  I'm sorry to see no update, I hop…"

Susan Stanton replied Feb 5, 2011 to Help our baby girl is lost in Las Vegas :( {posted in fabulous las vegas corgis also}

42 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Rebecca

"oh, a glimmer of hope.  I hope she is nearby."

Susan Stanton replied Feb 3, 2011 to Help our baby girl is lost in Las Vegas :( {posted in fabulous las vegas corgis also}

42 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Rebecca

"Any news?  We are also just sick for you.  We are hoping for the best and wish we co…"

Susan Stanton replied Feb 2, 2011 to Help our baby girl is lost in Las Vegas :( {posted in fabulous las vegas corgis also}

42 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Rebecca

"Sam, allow me to summarize with pictures of The Big Storm bearing down as we speak:…"

Susan Stanton replied Feb 1, 2011 to Stay Warm :)

20 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Becky S

"I'm ashamed to admit it, but my Bertie puffed up to over 40 pounds one winter (I won…"

Susan Stanton replied Feb 1, 2011 to What are my chances? To get a dog to lose major weight. Update...we will be getting Zip...in June

41 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Carole and Sophie

"More important -- are you getting him a spandex outfit with cape and hood?  Faster t…"

Susan Stanton replied Jan 21, 2011 to SuperCorgi....I think I've seen it all now!!!

8 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"My guys are up with the sun -- so earlier in the summer, later in the winter -- and…"

Susan Stanton replied Jan 13, 2011 to Early to bed early to rise?

19 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanton

"I keep voting - but how the heck does that cat have over 5000 votes?  Humph!"

Susan Stanton replied Jan 6, 2011 to Sound the Alarm! The game is on!

120 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

"That was sweet, the dog giving him a kiss and so he knew he was finally free.  But I…"

Susan Stanton replied Jan 4, 2011 to A moving comment about a dog.

1 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanton

"I have nothing to add as far as advice goes -- I just wanted to say, what a wonderfu…"

Susan Stanton replied Dec 30, 2010 to New Foster, I need help

18 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanton

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by