Alison Prasavath's Discussions (452)

Discussions Replied To (445) Replies Latest Activity

"Noodles loves to sleep at the top of the steps. It is always fun having to make one…"

Alison Prasavath replied Oct 7, 2013 to Does your corgi like to sleep near the stairs?

9 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Ian Black

"First off, what a great topic! Noodles usually lifts his left leg, but if he is tire…"

Alison Prasavath replied Oct 4, 2013 to Does your corgi squat or lift his leg up when peeing?

17 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Denis J.

"I wanted to protect Noodles from the beginning, but as a puppy, he took work. I don'…"

Alison Prasavath replied Sep 25, 2013 to Puppylove at first sight

43 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Marissa, Bandit, and Bacon

"We lived in an apartment when we first got Noodles. It wasn't until a couple weeks h…"

Alison Prasavath replied Sep 3, 2013 to Behavior in new home :(

15 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Laura and Tommy Jefferson

"I don't have much to add, except Noodles growls and barks loudly when playing. If pe…"

Alison Prasavath replied Aug 28, 2013 to So, I've realized I don't speak corgi...

15 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Minter

"Thank you for the warning. We have coyotes that have roamed our neighborhood before…"

Alison Prasavath replied May 24, 2013 to Small dog killed by cougar in Idaho

17 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Julia

"I'm so happy that a foster is coming to get him!"

Alison Prasavath replied May 18, 2013 to HELP......HE ONLY HAS TIL FRIDAY :( CAN SOMEONE SAVE HIM?

8 May 18, 2013
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"Just reading the Craigslist posting made me sick to my stomach. I pray someone pulls…"

Alison Prasavath replied May 17, 2013 to HELP......HE ONLY HAS TIL FRIDAY :( CAN SOMEONE SAVE HIM?

8 May 18, 2013
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"I don't know if they were serious or not, but I've had people say in passing that he…"

Alison Prasavath replied May 14, 2013 to What kind Dog Breed is your corgi mistaken for??

31 May 18, 2013
Reply by Laura Rochette

"I'm so sorry for your loss, Donna. This picture is just beautiful."

Alison Prasavath replied Apr 11, 2013 to Goodbye Ruby

27 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nicole, Wallace & Maple

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...