Rebecca Marie O'Bryan's Discussions (1,448)

Discussions Replied To (1317) Replies Latest Activity

"now i have a new question. i am going to try Victoria stilwells method for when a do…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jan 6, 2011 to UPDATE: on teddy and other dogs

11 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"i agree. i was thinking maybe that is why they dont like it. the head collars i have…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jan 6, 2011 to UPDATE: on teddy and other dogs

11 Jan 7, 2011

"everyones corgis seem to have such a strong prey drive. teddy has no prey drive what…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jan 5, 2011 to Prey Drive

16 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Markley

"when teddy is at his play date with some pups on Saturday, should he wear his head c…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jan 5, 2011 to UPDATE: on teddy and other dogs

11 Jan 7, 2011

"seems like corgis just pull at our heart strings lol she is a very pretty girl!"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jan 5, 2011 to what made you fall in love with this wonderful breed?

48 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

"i know the feeling:) i want another corgi so very bad but we are waiting until fall…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jan 5, 2011 to what made you fall in love with this wonderful breed?

48 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

"thank you Melissa. we do plan on having him take a class so he and I will grow more…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jan 5, 2011 to UPDATE: on teddy and other dogs

11 Jan 7, 2011

"i 100% agree with you on that! lol how can u still be mad at such a cute pace, with…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jan 4, 2011 to what made you fall in love with this wonderful breed?

48 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

"Karen, my deepest sympathies for your loss. my heart goes out to u in this difficult…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jan 4, 2011 to Little Remy went over the Rainbow Bridge

87 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Taupier

"aww! lol thats cute:) thank you for sharing that!"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jan 4, 2011 to what made you fall in love with this wonderful breed?

48 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service