Rebecca Marie O'Bryan's Discussions (1,448)

Discussions Replied To (1317) Replies Latest Activity

"thats a good idea John! lol i am thinking of getting motion alarms and putting in a…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Jan 1, 2011 to worried about stealing

43 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"thank you. i feel the same, i am his "mom" and part of my job is to keep him safe. s…"

43 Jan 2, 2011

"hi Kristan, when i do leave the house i put teddy in has crate as if i left him outs…"

43 Jan 2, 2011

"Aw very cute! Hope u have a wonderful christmas!:)"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Dec 16, 2010 to Merry Christmas from Bertie Wooster and Ethel Barrymore

10 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Amberwolf (Jenn)

"thank you for the links! they had some wonderful info in them and it confirmed one o…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Dec 14, 2010 to fear to other dogs, i REALLY need some advice!

8 Dec 14, 2010

"thank you for the advice:). i do not tolerate aggression either at home. if he does…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Dec 14, 2010 to fear to other dogs, i REALLY need some advice!

8 Dec 14, 2010

"i agree. i want to this at his pace and if i have to i will make a system of rotatin…"

8 Dec 14, 2010

"thank you. i sure hope its just a stage. i have tried giving him treats when he sees…"

8 Dec 14, 2010

"before you get a trainer there is a method you can try Victoria Stillwell has done o…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Dec 10, 2010 to Need Discipline - what kind?

14 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Jane

"o wow, i cant believe they would just give him table scraps like that! that makes no…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Dec 10, 2010 to Warning and Reminder!

5 Dec 10, 2010

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service