Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"AND NOOOOOOOOOW he is limping on his right hind leg!!!!! AUGH! He is hopping/non-wei…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 1, 2012 to Please send corgi prayers/thoughts to Franklin today!-update 2

67 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by steve smith

"Thank you John!!! I will definitely do this. His eye is REALLY bothering him and he…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 1, 2012 to Please send corgi prayers/thoughts to Franklin today!-update 2

67 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by steve smith

"aw poor guy. Glad he made it through surgery ok. Please keep us updated"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 1, 2012 to Sparty needs surgery ==Surgery over update

66 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Jane Christensen

"I use silverware and bowls for my dogs all the time, I just make sure to wash them b…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 1, 2012 to How picky are you about dog germs?

43 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Kara with Dasiy & Scout

"Franklin needs more corgi prayers!"

67 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by steve smith

"I had a dog who tore his ACL when he was about 7 years old. He was 140 pounds (10 po…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 1, 2012 to Is my dog okay? May have pulled/torn his leg.

12 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"Good link from a discussion for some interactive toys: http://www.mycorgi.com/forum/…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 1, 2012 to Toy suggestions?

2 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Joelle Soupe

"Keep him in strict confinement for a few days and see if there is any improvement. A…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 31, 2012 to Is my dog okay? May have pulled/torn his leg.

12 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"Truck does the EXACT same thing Al does it sounds like. He will lunge at other dogs…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 31, 2012 to Dog-to-Dog Greetings

17 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"I think that yes, the body language is over simplified. Franklin greets all his budd…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 30, 2012 to Dog-to-Dog Greetings

17 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by