Beauty and the Beast's Discussions (324)

Discussions Replied To (296) Replies Latest Activity

"vicious puppy? Haha That's almost like a "mean bunny" or "ferocious kitten". How can…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jul 30, 2009 to What is my Corgi Mutt??? Should I be mad?!?

52 May 8, 2013
Reply by Zigward & Kimberly

"hehe pigs! That's a great reply! Go you!"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jul 30, 2009 to What is my Corgi Mutt??? Should I be mad?!?

52 May 8, 2013

"Brindle is a very rare color for a cardigan, but it does exist! A friend of mine has…"

52 May 8, 2013

"We're using Frontline on Shiro, and he only had one flea, after playing at a dog par…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jul 23, 2009 to Fleas bothering my puppy and me! =(

25 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Jane Christensen

"I still think that "slamming up" inside crates is safer than in a car with glass win…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jul 22, 2009 to Is your corgi loose, crated or seat-belted when driving in your car?

117 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Paisley "Vaquita"

"Shiro is always carated because we usually take him places where he gets dirty and c…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jul 22, 2009 to Is your corgi loose, crated or seat-belted when driving in your car?

117 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Paisley "Vaquita"

"Don't get lab, get a corgi! Not all labradors are nice dogs. Huge popularity of the…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jul 22, 2009 to Socialization with kids

16 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"by buying a pup from there you create a space for the next one. Don't do it! If it b…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jul 17, 2009 to My Experience With 2 Pet Shop Corgis

40 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Lewis & Bumblebee -BJ -

"It is strange that you say there are not many corgi breeders in Virginia. We got our…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jul 17, 2009 to My Experience With 2 Pet Shop Corgis

40 Aug 6, 2009

"Wow this is really shoking. Most of backyard breeders register their dogs in AKC and…"

40 Aug 6, 2009

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service