Beauty and the Beast's Discussions (324)

Discussions Replied To (296) Replies Latest Activity

"I cook ground turkey or beef until done (about 1 lb) then add 2 cloves of garlic (mi…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jan 13, 2010 to Home cooked dinners

9 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Beauty and the Beast

"Use the treats. If she's out of focus, just have her sit still (watch me command) an…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jan 8, 2010 to How do you teach your corgi to shake?

21 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Alice

"This is funny, my puppy was the one ignoring me when I got home. I'd have to take hi…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jan 8, 2010 to Leaving puppy by himself while at work?

31 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Hieu and Kimi

"I don't agree with the statement that "it's going to happen" anyways. If you train w…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jan 8, 2010 to Leaving puppy by himself while at work?

31 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Hieu and Kimi

"To make sure your dog is not overweight just look at her back from straight up. Ther…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jan 7, 2010 to I must have the most finikey dog EVER. She wont eat her food again!!!

24 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Mim

"Don't worry. If she doesn't eat just leave it alone, she'll eventually eat it. Also…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jan 7, 2010 to I must have the most finikey dog EVER. She wont eat her food again!!!

24 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Mim

"BTW, if you're trying to potty train your puppy I wouldn't leave water in the pen. H…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jan 7, 2010 to Leaving puppy by himself while at work?

31 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Hieu and Kimi

"You can also put the pen around a corner, that way you have more room insede (when t…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jan 7, 2010 to Leaving puppy by himself while at work?

31 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Hieu and Kimi

"Get a pen that's 30 inches high, will be useful when the puppy is grown. You can buy…"

31 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Hieu and Kimi

"First, plan so you'll be at home for the first 2-3 days when you bring the puppy. Th…"

31 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Hieu and Kimi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service