Annaglen + Piper!!'s Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Sam - we are so sorry to hear of your loss. Piper is sending much corgi love your wa…"

Annaglen + Piper!! replied Aug 2, 2012 to Mocha Needs Your Prayers

446 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Annaglen + Piper!!

"Piper and I are sending Nicky some corgi love for a quick and hearty recovery!!"

Annaglen + Piper!! replied May 9, 2012 to Nicky needs our Prayers-Intervertebral Disc Disease

53 May 14, 2012
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"Thanks for your suggestions!! We've been putting Piper into a Time Out in the kitche…"

Annaglen + Piper!! replied Mar 27, 2012 to Mouthing and jumping during play

7 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Emily & Scout

"Hi Nicole! How exciting to be bringing home a pup soon! I've had Piper home for abou…"

Annaglen + Piper!! replied Mar 23, 2012 to Question about feeding young puppy.

8 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Beth

"We ended up bringing the travel crate into the apartment to get Piper used to it the…"

Annaglen + Piper!! replied Mar 21, 2012 to Making car rides more enjoyable

6 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Ludi

"Piper is crate trained. We have a wire crate in our apartment that she sleeps in. We…"

Annaglen + Piper!! replied Mar 19, 2012 to Making car rides more enjoyable

6 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Ludi

"Hi Karen and Ted!! This is a great site to meet people/pups and get tons of good inf…"

Annaglen + Piper!! replied Mar 13, 2012 to Just wanted to introduce Theodore, usually just"Ted" and myself Karen

27 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Cindy Lincoln

"I am sorry to hear about your loss. Piper sends you lots of corgi kisses and probabl…"

Annaglen + Piper!! replied Mar 12, 2012 to I didn't think today was going to be the day.

27 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Annaglen + Piper!!

"Well, I attempted the old bait and switch between the wood chips and a fun toy/treat…"

Annaglen + Piper!! replied Mar 10, 2012 to Wood chip munching!!

10 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Jane

"What a sweet picture!! Hope the appointment went well and you get lots of kisses :)"

Annaglen + Piper!! replied Feb 28, 2012 to Today is the Day!!! UPDATE: Hes Home :)

23 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service