NJohnson's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't taken his temp but he was fine the rest of last night and all today. He's…"

NJohnson replied Oct 19, 2012 to Uncharacteristic behavior - hoping other corgi parents can weigh in

23 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Julia Stone

"Well yeah. I was thinking right off the bat that she was exaggerating because she sa…"

NJohnson replied Oct 19, 2012 to Uncharacteristic behavior - hoping other corgi parents can weigh in

23 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Julia Stone

"Well yeah, it seemed kind of too much for two people to think they can watch that ma…"

23 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Julia Stone

"Yup, he's indeed neutered and he's definitely gotta deal with a female - his sister,…"

NJohnson replied Oct 4, 2012 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"He gets tons of exercise. My husband walks him in the morning, I take him out for an…"

NJohnson replied Oct 4, 2012 to Corgi not a big fan of food - should I be worried?

7 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"Oh thank god. I thought it was just me. :) Your adult corgi on your pictures looks j…"

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"This is a perfect discussion for me. I just signed on to ask people the question "Ho…"

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"Oh my yes! She's been spayed since she was old enough to reproduce. :)"

NJohnson replied Mar 29, 2012 to My little girl's losing her hair and my dog-sitter says it's stress. How do I help my baby?

13 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Bev Levy

"OK then we're probably alright. Milo and Maisie are good as gold and never chew anyt…"

NJohnson replied Mar 29, 2012 to My little girl's losing her hair and my dog-sitter says it's stress. How do I help my baby?

13 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Bev Levy

"Honestly, I don't know how familiar she is with corgis. My little girl seems so happ…"

13 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Bev Levy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service