NJohnson's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Carly, We haven't employed a trainer b/c we don't really have the money but it lo…"

NJohnson replied Nov 15, 2011 to Protective, Territorial or just plain Aggressive???

22 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Anna Morelli

"I think we might indeed have to spend the $$ on a trainer. We did a session with som…"

NJohnson replied Nov 15, 2011 to Protective, Territorial or just plain Aggressive???

22 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Anna Morelli

"haha! We totally get that - little Maisie makes these grumbly noises in her throat a…"

NJohnson replied Nov 15, 2011 to Weird manipulative corgi habits?

26 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Vee Luther

"Hi there, I'm at the end of my rope with our baby girl Maisie. She does exactly this…"

22 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Anna Morelli

"Um...yeah! :) Every time I try to work on my computer, my girl Maisie bumps my left…"

NJohnson replied Nov 15, 2011 to Weird manipulative corgi habits?

26 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Vee Luther

"Our babies have legs even a little bit longer than your little Eins' - they're like…"

NJohnson replied Sep 9, 2011 to Does my corgi looks like a full breed pembroke?

43 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Alicia

"Btw, wish we could take 'em to Camp Bow Wow! Sounds totally awesome but a bit beyond…"

NJohnson replied Nov 18, 2010 to A good place in Albuquerque to leave our babies when we leave town?

5 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Joe and Quila the Corgi

"Thanks so much for your advice! We interviewed a woman who's a vet tech at VCA - she…"

NJohnson replied Nov 18, 2010 to A good place in Albuquerque to leave our babies when we leave town?

5 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Joe and Quila the Corgi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service