Jerrie L. Butler's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Jennifer, I'm so sorry to here about your troubles with Charlie, it sounds so much l…"

Jerrie L. Butler replied Aug 7, 2012 to My Lady Mollie What to do? Fine her a forever home or try some wat to stop her from attacking Olli.

35 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Jerrie L. Butler

"Thank you Lemmy, we are trying that right now. But she's still trying to throw her w…"

Jerrie L. Butler replied Aug 7, 2012 to My Lady Mollie What to do? Fine her a forever home or try some wat to stop her from attacking Olli.

35 Aug 12, 2012

"Jane I'm sorry I had to get off yesterday. The tears just kept coming and I just cou…"

Jerrie L. Butler replied Aug 6, 2012 to My Lady Mollie What to do? Fine her a forever home or try some wat to stop her from attacking Olli.

35 Aug 12, 2012

"Thank you for your concern. We have had her to the vet several times and the only th…"

Jerrie L. Butler replied Aug 6, 2012 to My Lady Mollie What to do? Fine her a forever home or try some wat to stop her from attacking Olli.

35 Aug 12, 2012

"Jane thank you for your kind words and for you helping me to cope with knowing that…"

Jerrie L. Butler replied Aug 5, 2012 to My Lady Mollie What to do? Fine her a forever home or try some wat to stop her from attacking Olli.

35 Aug 12, 2012

"Thank you Jill I will be checking into that right away. I really appreicate all the…"

Jerrie L. Butler replied Aug 5, 2012 to My Lady Mollie What to do? Fine her a forever home or try some wat to stop her from attacking Olli.

35 Aug 12, 2012

"Than you for your concern. I know in my heart that we will find the right solution f…"

35 Aug 12, 2012

"Yes that would be ok. And I really don't want to put her on a plane. I've heard hora…"

35 Aug 12, 2012

"Anna, Thank you for your suggestion, that what my husband Mike and I were think we s…"

35 Aug 12, 2012

"Sorry Steve forgot to tell you what state I live in. I live in Missouri."

35 Aug 12, 2012

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service