"Alison....what's your name on IG?  I'm smidget501."

Linda replied Dec 9 to Site Traffic

51 Dec 9
Reply by Alison Prasavath

"Laura....what's your name on IG?    Mine is smidget501"

Linda replied Dec 8 to Site Traffic

51 Dec 9

"I'm so sorry that Charlie and you son had to go thru this.  Completely frightening. …"

Linda replied Dec 6 to Doggy Car Phobia?

5 Dec 8
Reply by Vicky Hay

"I muck prefer the more personal nature of a forum.  I belong to 2 online forums and…"

Linda replied Dec 4 to Site Traffic

51 Dec 9

"Alison...I am also on IG and I really can't see where IG would interfere with this s…"

Linda replied Dec 3 to Site Traffic

51 Dec 9

"And here we are 2 years later from the original post date of this thread and things…"

Linda replied Dec 3 to Site Traffic

51 Dec 9

"Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.  This is going to be a long haul, my husban…"

Linda replied Sep 3 to Odd gait issue. Wondering if anyone has heard of or seen this?

8 Sep 5
Reply by Christopher

"Christopher....I am sorry for being MIA.  My husband got badly hurt at work on Monda…"

Linda replied Sep 2 to Odd gait issue. Wondering if anyone has heard of or seen this?

8 Sep 5
Reply by Christopher

"My heart breaks for you, I know how difficult it is.  Max had IVDD in his neck years…"

Linda replied Aug 28 to Odd gait issue. Wondering if anyone has heard of or seen this?

8 Sep 5
Reply by Christopher

"How fast do his rear paws return to their natural position if you turn them back (kn…"

Linda replied Aug 28 to Odd gait issue. Wondering if anyone has heard of or seen this?

8 Sep 5
Reply by Christopher

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service