Kara's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I had to trim my Granny's dog (rat terrior) nails, and the easiest time I ever had w…"

Kara replied Jun 4, 2013 to Grooming-nail trimming

19 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Honey Momma

"If you have a specific date, I'd start looking now. You can always talk with the bre…"

Kara replied Jun 4, 2013 to How long before getting a puppy should you...

16 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Kara

"The fact that they made you feel guilty is part of the reason why they did it. Adopt…"

Kara replied Jun 4, 2013 to Excited about potential new puppy, but has anyone made you feel bad about not adopting?

33 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Tait Torkelson

"I'm doing Purina One, I wouldn't fill bad if I was you. Honestly when it comes to th…"

Kara replied May 1, 2013 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"I'm not a expert, but the first thing I thought when I read this was, "sounds like a…"

Kara replied Apr 30, 2013 to Jumping over Everything!

3 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Linda

"As someone who is getting a new corgi and doing research on piratically everything,…"

Kara replied Apr 25, 2013 to Flea, Tick, and Heartworm Preventions- Oh the choices!

9 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Jane Christensen

"http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bissell-Rewind-Cleanview-Pet-Upright-Bagless-Vacuum-Purple…"

Kara replied Apr 25, 2013 to Good vacuum under 200 dollars????

26 May 10, 2013
Reply by Vicky, Jeff & Kanji

"I plan to wait to walk my corgi till after she gets her shots. However, I have a bac…"

Kara replied Apr 23, 2013 to After first two sets of shots, is it safe to carry my puppy around in a pet store?

26 May 10, 2013
Reply by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

"I'm new too, however I got a "Housetraining for dummies" book, and it's pretty good.…"

Kara replied Apr 22, 2013 to After first two sets of shots, is it safe to carry my puppy around in a pet store?

26 May 10, 2013

"Yeah I heard that you shouldn't expose them to much to other dogs until they get com…"

Kara replied Apr 22, 2013 to After first two sets of shots, is it safe to carry my puppy around in a pet store?

26 May 10, 2013

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service