candice sanchez's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"she dosnt have puppies right now. but i think she will come spring.  her email is co…"

candice sanchez replied Dec 28, 2011 to Best breeder ever!

7 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Beth

"Good news. Pup is doing great in the vehicle while we are waiting. It's a whoping 46…"

candice sanchez replied Dec 10, 2011 to question about new puppy and if i should take him with me...

26 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

"i intend on bringing his crate so that while im away from the vehicle he can justt h…"

candice sanchez replied Dec 6, 2011 to question about new puppy and if i should take him with me...

26 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

"is 48 degrees too hot? cuz its not supposed to get higher that 50 that whole day. an…"

candice sanchez replied Dec 6, 2011 to question about new puppy and if i should take him with me...

26 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

"the breeder is actually driving here from ohio (we live in virginia) so that she can…"

26 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

""

26 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

" will have to ask my friend. we have lost most of our friends in the area due to tra…"

26 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

"actually the breeder is delivering the puppy to us. so i cant really hold off on pic…"

26 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

"Wow....this story made me actually cry.....I'm so sorry this happened to you. But yo…"

candice sanchez replied Nov 27, 2011 to teddy is in heaven now :'( <3

158 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by justine moeller

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by