Laura and Tommy Jefferson's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you so much, Hannah!! :) "

Laura and Tommy Jefferson replied Sep 9, 2013 to UPDATE! Tom got attacked by a pit bull :(

83 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Laura and Tommy Jefferson

"Linda, Tom is exactly the same way! ... he does not like when the larger dogs make a…"

Laura and Tommy Jefferson replied Sep 9, 2013 to UPDATE! Tom got attacked by a pit bull :(

83 Nov 18, 2013

"Beth, and I would guess this pit WAS under 2 years old - she was pretty skinny and d…"

83 Nov 18, 2013

"Hi Rebecca! The owner said that he didn't know and that she had never acted that way…"

83 Nov 18, 2013

"thanks so much!!!!! :)"

Laura and Tommy Jefferson replied Sep 8, 2013 to UPDATE! Tom got attacked by a pit bull :(

83 Nov 18, 2013

"I think tomorrow night I will try to put him back in the crate ... i know he'll bark…"

Laura and Tommy Jefferson replied Sep 8, 2013 to UPDATE! Tom got attacked by a pit bull :(

83 Nov 18, 2013

"Hi Lois, he is being his crazy, ornery self this morning! I imagine he'll probably b…"

83 Nov 18, 2013

"Thank you so much, Laurie!! :) It is definitely my greatest fear now too! :("

83 Nov 18, 2013

"Thanks, Kelly!! I'm guessing the pit bull thought everyone was a friend too ... unti…"

83 Nov 18, 2013

"Thank you so much, Holly!! He is on an antibiotic from the vet and also on an anti-a…"

Laura and Tommy Jefferson replied Sep 7, 2013 to UPDATE! Tom got attacked by a pit bull :(

83 Nov 18, 2013

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service