Michelle and Vesper's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I have the yellow handle, too. It's perfect. We didn't really need it until a year a…"

Michelle and Vesper replied Sep 28, 2012 to Will a Medium furminator for long hair work for my corgi?

9 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Michelle and Vesper

"Congratulations! And, since this thread has gone completely off track... I love my…"

Michelle and Vesper replied Sep 28, 2012 to Has anyone had problems with getting a pedigree?

39 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Michelle and Vesper

"We trained Vesper to "shake" whenever she wants something, and also have her on a sc…"

Michelle and Vesper replied Sep 28, 2012 to Does your Corgi let you know when they need to go?

6 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Yuki & Ellie

"I just recently realized that Vesper thinks she's in charge of our bedtime routine.…"

Michelle and Vesper replied Feb 26, 2011 to Are your corgis conditioned to respond to weird stimuli?

59 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"After a night of good decisions at the pub, we named our corgi Vesper after the Casi…"

Michelle and Vesper replied Dec 7, 2010 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"ooh, fancy flavors! I've only seen the plain liver flavor, and Vesper LOVES them! I…"

Michelle and Vesper replied Sep 12, 2009 to What kind of treats?

18 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Derek

"We're just about done with puppy kindergarten and it took us awhile to find a treat…"

Michelle and Vesper replied Sep 12, 2009 to What kind of treats?

18 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Derek

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service