Rocky's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Two of the corgis have arrived in Vancouver. Here are links to a few pics and videos…"

Rocky replied Jan 27, 2010 to About 50 Corgis rescued from Taiwanese puppy mill - (note: contains upsetting but not gruesome pictures)

62 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Doglover

"Now we have five corgis that have been rescued!! Here are some videos and photos of…"

Rocky replied Dec 2, 2009 to About 50 Corgis rescued from Taiwanese puppy mill - (note: contains upsetting but not gruesome pictures)

62 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Doglover

"Here is the info I know so far about three of the Corgis that we rescued from the Ta…"

Rocky replied Nov 28, 2009 to About 50 Corgis rescued from Taiwanese puppy mill - (note: contains upsetting but not gruesome pictures)

62 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Doglover

"Wow... that is such a sad story about the pregnant ABPT... that is so great that you…"

Rocky replied Nov 21, 2009 to About 50 Corgis rescued from Taiwanese puppy mill - (note: contains upsetting but not gruesome pictures)

62 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Doglover

"Thanks for the reply. As I get more information about the corgis rescued.. I will le…"

Rocky replied Nov 21, 2009 to About 50 Corgis rescued from Taiwanese puppy mill - (note: contains upsetting but not gruesome pictures)

62 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Doglover

"So sorry to hear about Bear! When I find out which corgis were rescued I will defini…"

62 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Doglover

"*****UPDATE***** So things have gotten a bit more complicated with this rescue. The…"

62 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Doglover

"We've had our little guy (5 year old rescue) for about a week and this is what we've…"

Rocky replied Mar 12, 2009 to Tricks help and obedience NIGHTMARE!!!

23 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Jaqueline

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service