Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm pretty careful about dog parks myself .... I take Frodo to a corgi meetup once o…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied Jun 3, 2009 to what would you do if you were at the dog park and your dog....

18 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"Crate training works wonders. If she can't be monitored, then in the crate she goes.…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied Jun 2, 2009 to Need a little advice!

14 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Jamie

"I usually wait to see how the dogs handle it. Frodo gets mounted sometimes, and he's…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied Jun 2, 2009 to what would you do if you were at the dog park and your dog....

18 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"I crated Frodo when we ate, at first, since he did stare and whine a bit. (I think h…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied May 14, 2009 to Learning NOT to beg

6 May 14, 2009
Reply by Karen

"My vet actually told me to wait to neuter Frodo until he was 6 months old, for this…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied May 14, 2009 to Have retained puppy teeth pulled

5 May 14, 2009
Reply by Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs

"Frodo has a special 'woof' when he wants to go out, so no help there. When I starte…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied May 7, 2009 to Let Me Know You Have To Go Outside!

5 May 7, 2009

"Frodo has been on kibble since 4 months of age, when we got him. My trainer had a p…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied May 7, 2009 to When can puppy start eating solid dog food?

8 May 7, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

"Barking tends to be a corgi thing from what I've seen. Frodo (CWC) LOVES to bark. Fo…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied May 7, 2009 to Ok, is it just because she is a puppy, or should I seek a behavioralist???

18 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Jeanette

"Also you can try SerahKennels in Placervile, too - she was the owner/breeder of Autu…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied May 7, 2009 to Breeder review - Ffallian, northern California (Ukiah) - positive!

2 May 7, 2009

"I had one of the hard plastic ones last year and Frodo ADORED it. For $8 I figured i…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied May 7, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service