Barbara Oberholtzer's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I have found a suppliment that worked on my boy after surgery and recommended it to…"

Barbara Oberholtzer replied Dec 26, 2013 to Chiropractic

15 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Becky Focht

"Just like humans, sometimes we just don't like someone.  Your corgi is still young.…"

Barbara Oberholtzer replied Dec 26, 2013 to Help! Our corgi is being terrible to our relatives' dog!

14 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Holly

"Your pup will love lambs ears.  These are not the same as all the other ears you see…"

Barbara Oberholtzer replied Oct 7, 2013 to New puppy toys must have

13 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Denis J.

"She may have been stressed due to being in strange surroundings and especially being…"

Barbara Oberholtzer replied Aug 19, 2013 to Licking her foot. til it's raw

11 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Suzanne

"My previous corgi looked a lot like yours and he was registered as red with markings…"

Barbara Oberholtzer replied Aug 17, 2013 to I want to know what coat type my puppy is.

22 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Markley

"He is the sweetest looking corgi!  He looks like a cuddly bear!  Good luck with him…"

Barbara Oberholtzer replied Aug 14, 2013 to NEED HELP NAMING OUR PUPPY!!!

30 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Hailey Moody

"My corgi, Bailey had an accident and surgery on his spine about a month ago.  He get…"

Barbara Oberholtzer replied Aug 11, 2013 to Need advice on glucosamine for a limping corgi

10 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Patricia and corgi Layla

"Bailey slept all the way home from the breeders BUT...the first thing he did when I…"

Barbara Oberholtzer replied Aug 9, 2013 to any advice for a first time corgi owner?

29 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service