JollieEllie's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, WHY do they do that indeed?? (Roll on something totally yuck!) I thought it's j…"

JollieEllie replied Dec 16, 2009 to How do you keep your house clean living a corgi/corgis?

40 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Anne Pinkerton

"Thanks John. :) very funny. Do you really burn the carpets????? Your Nose May Vary -…"

JollieEllie replied Mar 17, 2009 to How do you keep your house clean living a corgi/corgis?

40 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Anne Pinkerton

"Thanks, Amy. I'm just thinking ahead of when my baby would start to crawl in a coupl…"

JollieEllie replied Mar 7, 2009 to How do you keep your house clean living a corgi/corgis?

40 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Anne Pinkerton

"I've seen the scabs on my Truffle, near lower tummy area inside the legs but the Vet…"

JollieEllie replied Nov 6, 2008 to I hope it isnt Fleas!

10 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Mei-ling-chan

"Any dog brush would do. I have one, which has dense thick soft bristles like the one…"

JollieEllie replied Nov 4, 2008 to BEACH - how do you clean your corgi?

7 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by JollieEllie

"Just bring a brush and towels to wipe off after play. The sun will dry them off anyw…"

JollieEllie replied Nov 3, 2008 to BEACH - how do you clean your corgi?

7 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by JollieEllie

"How big is the bone? I think it's fine as long as you keep an eye while he's chewing…"

JollieEllie replied Oct 6, 2008 to Pressed Rawhide Chew Bones

10 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Corgibyassociation

"I thought neutering would calm Bailey down too. When I picked him up from the Vet, I…"

JollieEllie replied Sep 30, 2008 to Nutering, what happened to my good little boy?

11 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Corey & Holly's Mom

"hahaha. It's kinda cute in a way but I'm watching Bailey suspiciously now everytime…"

JollieEllie replied Sep 29, 2008 to Pee King

7 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by MagnoliaFly

"Hi Katy, Thanks for reply. Yes, Bailey is fixed. Don't they suppose to not marking a…"

JollieEllie replied Sep 28, 2008 to Pee King

7 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by MagnoliaFly

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by