ANGELA C LEE's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"i agree with getting to the vet right away. my breeder provided me with everything b…"

ANGELA C LEE replied Apr 6, 2013 to Puppy home for several days and looking for encouraging words!

49 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Jim & Sandi

"When I got Maya she was seven months and had lived in a crate. She was afraid of sha…"

ANGELA C LEE replied Apr 6, 2013 to Puppy home for several days and looking for encouraging words!

49 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Jim & Sandi

"great looking dog.  you can always have the dna check done.  my greta is a "corgi mi…"

ANGELA C LEE replied Mar 3, 2013 to Corgi Mix... but what was the other?

15 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"I have used kongs, antlers and day care.  when i walk her in the morning brisk 20 mi…"

ANGELA C LEE replied Mar 3, 2013 to 'Task' for Pup

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by ANGELA C LEE

"Maya is a barker.  She is quiet in public - that is the cardigan part of her - total…"

ANGELA C LEE replied Mar 3, 2013 to Are they all this stubborn?

34 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

"my corgi is stubborn, or willful.  she seems to think that everything important is a…"

ANGELA C LEE replied Mar 3, 2013 to Are they all this stubborn?

34 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

"Ace sounds like Maya, she turns her back to people and I tell them, she is cute but…"

ANGELA C LEE replied Dec 5, 2012 to Breeder? Rescue? Mutt? Male? Female? Pem? Cardi?

34 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Randolph

"I think any dog bred or mutt, waitlist or rescue needs to be crate trained, trained…"

ANGELA C LEE replied Dec 5, 2012 to Breeder? Rescue? Mutt? Male? Female? Pem? Cardi?

34 Dec 20, 2012

"Maya is my breeder rescue pup.  She was the last of her litter and she has faults so…"

ANGELA C LEE replied Dec 3, 2012 to Breeder? Rescue? Mutt? Male? Female? Pem? Cardi?

34 Dec 20, 2012

"Hello,  I got my Maya cardi girl from Rincon Corgis - the breeder is very good and s…"

ANGELA C LEE replied Dec 3, 2012 to Breeder? Rescue? Mutt? Male? Female? Pem? Cardi?

34 Dec 20, 2012

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service