Vicky Hay's Discussions (809)

Discussions Replied To (755) Replies Latest Activity

"This was such a great post! Was when it came out and still is. And so true. Then th…"

Vicky Hay replied Feb 6, 2017 to So You Think You Want a Corgi

88 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by Lois B. Allen

"Yup. I had a can of pepper spray discharge inside a hot car. Fortunately no one was…"

Vicky Hay replied Jan 22, 2017 to A reminder to all: Puncture wounds are not always immediately obvious!

18 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Anna Morelli

"Call your vet. If you can't get through to your own veterinarian on the phone, grab…"

Vicky Hay replied Jan 22, 2017 to Help!! Swallowed inch long price onf Edible bone!

1 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Vicky Hay

"wow! You've had even more exciting adventures than I have!  This very morning, I hea…"

Vicky Hay replied Jan 22, 2017 to A reminder to all: Puncture wounds are not always immediately obvious!

18 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Anna Morelli

"Oh for crying out loud. I'm so sorry this happened. Stupid people who insist on lett…"

Vicky Hay replied Jan 19, 2017 to A reminder to all: Puncture wounds are not always immediately obvious!

18 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Anna Morelli

"I'm not an expert...so take this with a grain of salt. I think you need to find a be…"

Vicky Hay replied Jan 19, 2017 to Question about my corgi and aggression

1 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Vicky Hay

"Cassie is a barker, too. It's not easy to cope with. No amount of training strategy…"

Vicky Hay replied Jan 11, 2017 to Puppy keeps barking for attention

7 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Vicky Hay

"Yeah, I'm with Anna et al. there: that's strange behavior. I would suspect some pain…"

Vicky Hay replied Jan 5, 2017 to Corgi is starting to emotionally withdraw - PLEASE HELP !

10 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Beth

"FB connection hung when I tried to "share" this...will try again later."

Vicky Hay replied Dec 30, 2016 to Petition for warning labels on snack food bags, please sign, save a life!

2 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

"{sigh} It surely IS depressing. I never stop missing my long-lost pals, even those w…"

Vicky Hay replied Dec 30, 2016 to Holiday Blues

8 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Beth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by