Suzanne Thomas's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, for what it's worth, here goes:  First, it sounds to me like you are a very lo…"

Suzanne Thomas replied Jun 12, 2012 to The Horrible Awful Crate....interesting turn of events.....

37 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"Scared me too!!  If I could "unfriend" you. . . I would. . .but we're not friends. .…"

Suzanne Thomas replied Apr 1, 2012 to Super Glue emergency! Help!

21 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Lisa B

"I am currently feeding Biscuit Wellness too; what food did you switch to?   I had to…"

Suzanne Thomas replied Mar 5, 2012 to Urinary Tract Infections with crystals in a female puppy

18 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Brenda and Gary

"I have her on Wellness, which has Oatmeal. . .I noticed that Blue has a line that is…"

Suzanne Thomas replied Mar 5, 2012 to Urinary Tract Infections with crystals in a female puppy

18 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Brenda and Gary

"Poor thing!!  At least you can address her issues!  If I have to keep Biscuit on pre…"

18 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Brenda and Gary

"LOL!!  I figured that's what you meant!!  "

18 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Brenda and Gary

"Yes, I plan to spay her in early April, I don't want to take any chances!  I will sp…"

18 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Brenda and Gary

"Good info!  I will start the "cleanup process" immediately.  I don't mind at all.  T…"

Suzanne Thomas replied Mar 4, 2012 to Urinary Tract Infections with crystals in a female puppy

18 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Brenda and Gary

"Thanks for this info.  I hate to think she'll have to be on the prescription food al…"

Suzanne Thomas replied Mar 4, 2012 to Urinary Tract Infections with crystals in a female puppy

18 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Brenda and Gary

"When the vet called today, she mentioned this as a possibility.  I think she's waiti…"

Suzanne Thomas replied Mar 3, 2012 to Urinary Tract Infections with crystals in a female puppy

18 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Brenda and Gary

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service