Carolyn, Silas & Barnaby's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"This is why I love Corgi owners! Look at how everyone has come together for Elvis. H…"

Carolyn, Silas & Barnaby replied Nov 20, 2010 to Sadly giving up my Corgi

28 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Cindi

"Oh, how terrible. Poor Hannah. :( We live right next to Wellington. I will post on…"

Carolyn, Silas & Barnaby replied Jul 21, 2010 to Lost Corgi- Wellington, Florida- - Repost for Sam with the Sunshine Corgi Rescue-

10 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by EMILY T MARSCHOK

"I know with the Ox-E drops, it's recommended to have at least 2 drops a day. We do 2…"

Carolyn, Silas & Barnaby replied Oct 5, 2009 to Help!! Biting Paws Raw, Seasonal Allergies

38 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Carolyn, Silas & Barnaby

"Hi Natalie, I was just about to write you to see how Lance was doing. So happy he i…"

Carolyn, Silas & Barnaby replied Sep 29, 2009 to Help!! Biting Paws Raw, Seasonal Allergies

38 Oct 5, 2009

"Yay I am so happy this worked for you! The same combo has really helped Silas. Thank…"

Carolyn, Silas & Barnaby replied Sep 29, 2009 to Help!! Biting Paws Raw, Seasonal Allergies

38 Oct 5, 2009

"Hi Nat! Yeah... most vets will tell you that any type of allergy is hard to treat,…"

Carolyn, Silas & Barnaby replied Sep 21, 2009 to Help!! Biting Paws Raw, Seasonal Allergies

38 Oct 5, 2009

"Hi Natalie! If Lance has really chewed up his paws, it might sting a little. I have…"

Carolyn, Silas & Barnaby replied Sep 21, 2009 to Help!! Biting Paws Raw, Seasonal Allergies

38 Oct 5, 2009

"Hi Natalie! Here's some more info for you: For the apple cider vinegar, use 50% vi…"

38 Oct 5, 2009

"Awww poor Lance! :-( I don't have an "at work" solution RE the cone, but since Lanc…"

38 Oct 5, 2009

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service