Christen & Bentley's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Cindi are you still going to try in adopt her? It looks like UNDERDOG is in bradento…"

Christen & Bentley replied Jun 21, 2010 to Female Corgi Puppy up for adoption in the panhandle of Florida

10 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Cindi

"Stephanie she is a cutie, most shelters put mix behind the breed even if they are a…"

Christen & Bentley replied Jun 20, 2010 to Female Corgi Puppy up for adoption in the panhandle of Florida

10 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Cindi

"Cindi, I dont know if you have seen their website but I couldnt find any where in th…"

Christen & Bentley replied Jun 20, 2010 to Female Corgi Puppy up for adoption in the panhandle of Florida

10 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Cindi

"@ Cindi-That would be great if you could get her, she looks like a cutie, I know alo…"

10 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Cindi

"Thanks Sam, Im not sure if it is allergy related it just popped up about 2 weeks ago…"

Christen & Bentley replied Jun 19, 2010 to Benadryl ????????????????

5 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

"If you want to found out what breed he is there is a Doggy DNA test you can buy at P…"

Christen & Bentley replied Jun 19, 2010 to Is it possible he is a corgi mix?

11 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Angela

"Ashley, I believe you are in Ohio...... Check them out Australian Shepherd Rescue N…"

Christen & Bentley replied Jun 14, 2010 to Deaf Australian Shepherd... need help and anyone know of hip remedies?

7 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Ashley and Copper

"I agree with Monica sounds like tape worms, I found worms in Bentley poo & looke…"

Christen & Bentley replied Jun 11, 2010 to Worms in Poo

4 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Beth

"Well happy early birthday Ella !!!!!!!!! Bentley"

Christen & Bentley replied Jun 9, 2010 to Homemade Treats

11 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Christen & Bentley

"Lynne:Here is a link to another recipe http://www.dogtopics.com/tag/homemade_dog_tre…"

Christen & Bentley replied Jun 9, 2010 to Homemade Treats

11 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Christen & Bentley

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by