Krystina and Rufus's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"THank you all, I will have to try whatever I can that you suggested.   I did go to P…"

Krystina and Rufus replied Feb 19, 2012 to Marking everywhere on everything

10 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Krystina and Rufus

"I love this. he softens during the winter!! =)"

Krystina and Rufus replied Feb 18, 2012 to Male Corgi Development - "Filling Out"

21 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Hayley Roda

"Thanks, He does really good with leave it, I should definitely try that on random th…"

Krystina and Rufus replied Feb 18, 2012 to Marking everywhere on everything

10 Feb 19, 2012

"Interesting post. I adopted Rufus from family that didn't want him anymore at about…"

Krystina and Rufus replied Feb 18, 2012 to Male Corgi Development - "Filling Out"

21 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Hayley Roda

"Oh Good I hope it works. When he can get more trustworthy again, maybe you can leave…"

Krystina and Rufus replied Feb 9, 2012 to Toby tore up Living Room and Kitchen. What Happened?

27 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"OH that really sucks. I should have told you the size of the pet gate i got, it's a…"

Krystina and Rufus replied Feb 3, 2012 to Toby tore up Living Room and Kitchen. What Happened?

27 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"By the way, I walk him maybe 2 hours in the evening with a group of other owners and…"

Krystina and Rufus replied Jan 19, 2012 to Toby tore up Living Room and Kitchen. What Happened?

27 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"I was looking forward to Rufus turning 2 (hoping that’s when he will be more trustwo…"

Krystina and Rufus replied Jan 19, 2012 to Toby tore up Living Room and Kitchen. What Happened?

27 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"I just wanted to follow up and see how your little boy is doing?? I really hope he i…"

Krystina and Rufus replied Dec 11, 2011 to Elbow problems

16 Dec 11, 2011

"Thanks, I've tried my best to do that. The floor is really hard (Tiled) so I'm sure…"

Krystina and Rufus replied Nov 4, 2011 to Elbow Dysplasia and Recommendations?

6 Nov 4, 2011

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service