Valerie and Simon's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Not sure what he DISLIKES, but I've noticed that Simon LOVES 'The Colbert Report'. E…"

Valerie and Simon replied Jan 11, 2010 to What TV Shows does your Corgi dislike?

28 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Kelsey Carman

"Simon does this ALOT. I think it's cute. I wish I could get a photo, but I know the…"

Valerie and Simon replied Jan 11, 2010 to My Corgi Always has her tongue poking out.Is this normal?

13 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Hieu and Kimi

"As long as your corgi is dog-friendly, and you get another dog-friendly dog or bring…"

Valerie and Simon replied Oct 20, 2009 to anyone know of other dog breeds that play/live well with corgis?

17 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by breanna bellefontaine

"I would like to get another corgi, but that'll have to wait until I move out of my m…"

Valerie and Simon replied Oct 4, 2009 to How many?

25 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Mel K

"I think that was part of it -- my mom wasn't paying attention. The other times she s…"

Valerie and Simon replied Sep 29, 2009 to Well, Simon chewed the DOOR today -- BAD boy!!!!

13 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Ann

"I just feel SO BAD crating him every time I'm gone -- he's not in his crate at night…"

Valerie and Simon replied Sep 29, 2009 to Well, Simon chewed the DOOR today -- BAD boy!!!!

13 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Ann

"Guess what? I got some good photos last night, of them playing and sitting nice!!!!!…"

Valerie and Simon replied Sep 26, 2009 to Okay, how do I get this dog to SIT for a PHOTO????

17 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Maddy & Keke

"He knows 'sit' -- but I don't want a posed photo, I want to capture a spontaneous mo…"

Valerie and Simon replied Sep 25, 2009 to Okay, how do I get this dog to SIT for a PHOTO????

17 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Maddy & Keke

"I'm a MAJOR Duran Duran fan, and the lead singer is Simon LeBon, whom I have loved s…"

Valerie and Simon replied Sep 23, 2009 to Where Did You Get Your Corgi's Name From?

69 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"My Aussie mix used to DESTROY every toy that Josie loved. The minute he saw that she…"

Valerie and Simon replied Sep 16, 2009 to People with more than one dog -- is your corgi a bully?

12 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Valerie and Simon

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service