Kathy Losacco's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"You might want to see if there is a corgi meet up group in your area.  I accidently…"

Kathy Losacco replied Oct 5, 2011 to New to Corgis how to help him feel at home.

23 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

"My corgi is also shy and prefers to be on his own.   I adopted him when he was a yea…"

Kathy Losacco replied Oct 5, 2011 to New to Corgis how to help him feel at home.

23 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

"It is not I.  Although I do aspire to reach the heights of Al,  I am but a mere babe…"

Kathy Losacco replied Sep 9, 2011 to Washington Cascades corgi mystery @ Buck Creek Pass

6 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Ivy

"Oh yes, he waits for his bowl to be put down and he also has to wait for the okay to…"

Kathy Losacco replied Sep 4, 2011 to What's your Corgi's Cutest Gesture(s)?

34 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Carolyn and Gracie

"Austin does his version of the kibble dance.  Even though he must sit and wait for h…"

Kathy Losacco replied Sep 4, 2011 to What's your Corgi's Cutest Gesture(s)?

34 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Carolyn and Gracie

"I learned from a trainer that strictly play only session can sometimes be more stimu…"

Kathy Losacco replied Sep 4, 2011 to I can't keep up with my corgi!

6 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Julia

"I am wondering how to overtax my corgi. We walk about 2-3 miles a day during the wee…"

Kathy Losacco replied Aug 25, 2011 to How far/how long do you walk your adult corgi?

31 May 1, 2013
Reply by Bev Levy

"Austin loves frisbee.  We find that the dog-o-b floppy rubber disc works best for hi…"

Kathy Losacco replied Aug 25, 2011 to Harlequin needs a sport!

12 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Karen Dadisman

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service